Our innovative technical solutions and distribution channels include:
ACP RailNet is a professional booking solution used by tour operators, wholesalers and travel agents in 47 countries and thousands’ of points of sale. It provides agents with a platform where they can book rail and print tickets on official UIC ticket stock for easy distribution of rail passes and tickets in their market. Agents are able to book rail using their ACP RailNet account, set up in the currency of their choice, making it a one stop shop for travel professionals no matter where they are located.
AccesRail is an innovative company specializing in intermodal travel and GDS distribution. It makes it possible to book rail in the airline primary screen display of all important GDSs around the world reaching in excess of 120,000 IATA accredited travel agents. AccesRail is also a seamless solution for our Partner Railways who wish to interline with anyone of the 85+ airlines already IET implemented with 9B, our IATA carrier code. We have implemented a GDS solution for numerous railway partners including Deutsche Bahn (DB), Norwegian State Railways (NSB), Swedish Railways (SJ), East Japan Railways, JR Kyushu, Dutch and Belgium Railways (NS/SNCB) and Thalys. Visit www.accesrail.com
Travel agents who make occasional rail bookings for their clients can book rail using the Agent site. For bookings made on the Agent site, ACP fulfills the orders by printing the tickets and shipping them to the address provided from one of 4 distribution centres in Montreal, London, Beijing and Sydney. The Agent site is a good solution for small travel agencies as they can create an account for free and still have access to book rail, while receiving commission for sales generated. Visit www.agent.acprail.com
The Affiliate Program is a web based distribution channel, allowing websites to use text links or banner ads to drive customer traffic to our websites. Any website, travel related or not, can simply create their free affiliate account online and then integrate rail ads into their website content, inviting customers from their site to purchase rail products. Affiliates earn a commission on sales resulting from any traffic they re-direct. Visit http://affiliates.acprail.com
The White Label provides websites with access to our rail inventory so they can offer these products to their customers while maintaining their branding and without visible re-direction. This year a new and improved White Label was introduced “White Label Foreign Basket”, where another website can integrate our booking engine into their current cart, making the shopping experience more seamless for the consumer. Specifically, the customer can add items to their cart from both travel partner’s websites and then proceed to checkout in one smooth transaction.
Technically, the XML interface solution is the most advanced and allows the partner to get real time access to products, prices and reservation inventories, where purchased items are placed directly into their website shopping basket.
The consumer websites we offer our complete range of partner railway products include acprail.com, britrail.com, scandinavianrail.com and scotlandrailways.com.
Halle / Stand
Belgien, Bulgarien, Dänemark, Deutschland, Finnland, Frankreich, Griechenland, Irland, Italien, Kroatien, Luxemburg, Niederlande, Norwegen, Österreich, Polen, Portugal, Rumänien, Schweden, Schweiz, Slowakei, Slowenien, Spanien, Tschechische Republik, Türkei, Ungarn, Vereinigtes Königreich
Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
One such example is ACP RailNet, a booking platform used by tour operators, wholesalers and travel agents in 47 countries and thousands of points of sale. Additionally, ACP Rail provides technical solutions for partners via its affiliate program, white label and XML web solutions, amongst others.
Another example is AccesRail, an innovative company specializing in intermodal travel and GDS distribution. AccesRail 9B makes it possible to book rail in the airline primary screen display of all important GDSs around the world reaching in excess of 120,000 IATA accredited travel agents. AccesRail is also a seamless solution for our Partner Railways who wish to interline with anyone of the 100+ airlines already interline implemented (IET) with 9B, our IATA carrier code.
Products and Distribution
ACP Rail International is a leading distributor of rail passes, train tickets and seat reservations to customers, travel agents and wholesalers from around the world. Widely known for being the exclusive international representative of BritRail since 2000, and for being one of the major distributors of Eurail, ACP Rail also has partnerships with most European railways and other railways around the world.
Our list of partner railways includes:
- United Kingdom: BritRail, Virgin, Great Western Rail, National Express, Heathrow Express and more…
- Europe: Eurail, InterRail, SNCB, Thalys, NS High Speed, SBB, DB German Railways, Renfe Spanish Railways, Trenitalia Italian Railways, SJ Swedish Railways, NSB Norwegian Railways, Fjord Tours, Flam Railway and more…
- Asia Pacific: China Railways, East Japan Railways, JR Kyushu Railways, Rail Australia and more…
- Americas: VIA, Amtrak and more...
- Americas: Aeromexico, Air Mauritius, AirTransat, American Airlines, Avianca, Continental, Lan Chile, TAM Brasil, US Airways and more…
- Asia Pacific: Air China, Air India, All Nippon Airways, Asiana, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Hainan Airlines, JAL Japanese Airlines, Jet Airways, Korean Air, Malaysian Airlines, MIAT Mongolian Airlines, Pakistan International Airline, Qantas Airways, Singapore Air, Srilankan Airlines, Thai Airways, Uzbekistan Airlines, Vietnam Airlines and more…
- Europe: Aeroflot, Air Astana, Air Berlin, Air France, Air Moldova, Alitalia, Belavia, Bulgaria Air, Croatia Airlines, Cyprius Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Icelandair, JAT Jugoslav Airlines, KLM, Lufthansa, Pulkovo Aviation, SATA, SN Brussels, STA Travel, TAP Portugal, Transaero, Turkish Airlines, Ukraine International and more…
- Africa: Afriqiyah Airlines, Air Namibia, Ethiopian, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, South African Airlines,Tunisair and more…
- Middle East: EgyptAir, El Al, Emirates, Etihad, Gulf Air, Iran Air, Kuwait Airways, Middle East Airlines, Oman Air, Qatar Air, Syrian Arab Airlines, Yemen Airways and more…
ACP Rail is present in key global markets with well positioned sales managers in New York, Montreal, Mexico City, London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Brussels, Rome, India, Madrid, Beijing, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo promoting sales, providing feedback and helping in the development of targeted new products, partners and strategies.
ACP Rail is your one stop shop, offering its partners the ability to expand distribution and benefit from increased sales via:
- air-rail cooperation
- adopting and using state of the art distribution technology
- making your product visible through a worldwide distribution network
- GDS distribution
Halle / Stand