Keep Life SimpleLiveOS is an operating system that simplifies use of technology for the hospitality industry. It centralizes the core functions of multiple applications in a single sign-on platform offering accomodation providers the much needed simplicity in daily operations.
The goal of LiveOS is to help hotels make critical and time saving decisions which are cross-functional across multiple disparate systems without having to piece the data together manually. One place for various call to actions from multiple services sitting on the industry’s only hospitality operating system - LiveOS, make life simple!
LIVEOS FOR HOTELS
1. Powerful Operating System for centralising multiple call-to-actions from different technology providers.
2. Whitelabel & Customize to make your own LiveOS by integrating any partners you choose.
3. Total Control of your Revenue at Group & Individual property level with complete view of critical KPIs.
4. Robust & Secure platform for the entire hospitality ecosystem - ISO, PCI and GDPR certified.
BENEFTS FOR HOTELS
a. Business Intelligence & Analytics - Gain 360 degree visibility and get the most out of your data with our comprehensive BI platform. Reports, dashboards, data slicers and benchmarking provide a powerful, easy-to-use, self-service tool that will enable your organization to make smarter decisions, create a culture of continual improvement and drive operational excellence.
b. Action - LiveOS unifies your pending actions in one place, making your daily work-flow a lot simpler. Stay on top of your work with real-time notifications from multiple service providers.
c. Single Sign-On - Ensure a seamless experience with single sign-on capabilities. Users require a single set of credentials in order to access all areas of hospitality operations with LiveOS.
d. Mobile Access - Seamlessly monitor daily work from your mobile - manage third party systems and applications from one screen. Reduce redundancies and get access to in-depth data analysis.
LIVEOS FOR TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
LiveOS signifies 'Profit in Unity' for hospitality technology providers. It unifies multiple hotel technology solutions in a single sign-on ecosystem that allows hotels to pick and choose the best of breed solutions to run their business effectively. Over 9000 hotels today use the LiveOS platform to manage multiple pre-integrated technology solutions including PMS, CRS, OTAs, Metaserach sites, Channel Manager, Reputation Management and other services. As a partner application, technology providers get benefited from direct access and visibility to the eRevMax Hotel Network.
BENEFITS FOR PARTNERS
1. Direct Marketing Platform to reach hotels through curated messaging and call to actions. Expand your market by being visible in front of hoteliers everyday. Provide latest product updates and promotions to attract and convert business quickly.
2. Whitelabel & Customize by integrating your product and services within LiveOS. Provide your own branded platform with additional features and functionalities to offer hotels a comprehensive solution, without investing in development effort.
3. Go-to-market opportunities for start-ups or companies looking to expand in new geographies. Leverage the benefit of a ready market of experienced and tech-savvy hoteliers and save up on huge marketing expenditures.
4. Full Control & Ownership of the customer life-cycle from the enquiry stage onwards as the lead is sent directly to the partner's webpage. Complete flexibility to distribute promotions as desired, to generate maximum interest.
Social Media Links
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Rebublic of the, Congo, the Republic of the, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, East Timor (Timor-Leste), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, the Democratic People's Republic of, Korea, the Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar(Burma), Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, State of, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Republic of, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Canada, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, French Antilles, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, United States of America, US Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.)
American Samoa, Australia, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Norfolk Island, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, French Southern Territories, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela